Heroes of Moonsea
Quests and Missions
Quests and Missions
- If possible, find a way to repair “The Weave,” which has been fraying. (But we have no idea how, and it’s likely FAR beyond our capabilities.)
- Find Muktock’s father and Blacklebuck, who traveled south across the Moonsea.
- Discover more about the Pebble of Sylvanus. – We need to be discreet, and ultimately may need to go to elf territory south of the Moonsea. [UPDATE] Using a Legend Lore scroll, we found that it was one of three pebbles which were used to fight some Epic, Elf-Devouring Monstrosity, and these pebbles were scattered. We think we know the general locations of the other two. (An island and a southern jungle? Check notes.)
- Collect 50 kobold teeth, each from a different living kobold, for Ostomancer Khoire of Glister. – [UPDATE] We have the 50 teeth, but still need to get them to Ostomancer Khoire.
- Break the slaver operation in Cillimar. – Partially done. We need to find the Bleak Theater, and if possible hunt down the owner of Umberwood Coffins and a couple of others, who appear to have left town. [UPDATE] We found the Bleak Theater and got owned.
- Discover the connection between Vorbix and Bartholomew Magnostiumspew…and are we supposed to help him or stop him?
- Rescue several prominent individuals from Cillimar: Countess Sophie Ismae, the Genth family, and Apprentice Lyssa. – [UPDATE} The Genth family was annihilated by mutant Troglodytes and their leader “Sohsank” Others have not been found.
- Remy of Remy’s Maps wants a map to the Golden Palace of Zahadran. In exchange, we’ll get an accurate map of the days of Silverheel expansionism
- Use the jade flute, harp, and drum to release the trapped elemental (?) spirit…or should we?
- Bring 3 ancient books per party member to Or’dimisas of the Hall of Worms library in Cillimar to gain permanent membership in the library. – We got membership for Mirlose, plus Gnu’qirk.
- Possibly help clear out the Necropolis in Cyllimar once Muktock gets his spear…IF we find a lawful way to do it and get at least some loot.
- Find out what’s up with this celestial short spear we found.
- Lord Mallac of Cillimar is an eccentric noble who pays good money for live exotic creatures. He particularly wants an inferno tiger and a fissure wasp.
- Quintus of Cillimar is a wizard who pays good money for organs of exotic creatures.
- Recover interesting books for the Lady Chantessa. – She offered to buy books at 25 gold pieces each; there’s no particular reason to sell them to her beyond that.
- Get a working theater. – Dan included this in the list, at cost of 80,000 gold! I (Kevin) still think he’s just trying to get us to flush our gold down the toilet, and that we should just keep using it as a base and leave it at that.
- Find the Lost tomb of Vorbix. – Completed? We found his hammer, but not his body.
- Stop the illegal trade in tattoed slaves in Melvaunt. – Completed? We resued slaves from below the temple of Pain, got them to safety, and used the Pebble of Sylvanus to remove their tattoos.
- Find the Clockwork Academy in Castle Whiterock. Plus find the Codex Autonomicon and information on “The Incomprehensible Mark 1.” – We found them. A note suggested that the Incomprehensible Mark 1 was taken by Drow who live below the Clockwork Academy.
- Stop the psycho killer in Melvaunt. – They were these horrible extraplaner creatures that could look like people. We found 3 of them and killed them all.